wedding COUNTDOWN

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, February 14, 2011

ANOTHER UPDATE!

We are now just workin a ton and enjoying our time together as newlyweds. We don't know where life will take us this summer, but we  are excited about the prospects of moving and starting a new adventure in the real world!  Here's what you may have missed....



Tyler got accepted to dental school at Case Western in Cleveland,  Ohio. Apparently there is some awesome architecture there!  Still waiting from other schools...
I got my first winter coat. Tyler got it for my birthday!

My valentine's gift to Tyler, chocate goodness inside

Still always making quirky faces at  tyler...

   Graduated from BYU Nursing in December!

We got married in August! Best day ever!

                                                 

2 comments:

  1. my little scooter is growing up! I'm so glad you found such a good guy to marry. Dr Chen says Case Western is a really good school, and if he wants to specialize then it will matter where he went to dental school...just a thought :)

    ReplyDelete