wedding COUNTDOWN

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, June 7, 2013

9/10

6-6-13 - missed posting, but took a quick picture of Belle and her favorite person - daddy! 
 6-7-13 - it is overcast today, so I used front light so I didn't have to push my settings- no my fav lighting, but its my favorite girl!
 I was letting her "air out" after changing her diaper, and she peed all over this cute little outfit. I  totally pulled out my camera and snapped a few before I had to change her out of it. Im so mean!
Another night shift tonight - have I mentioned how I totally want to quit my job!??!  Totally wouldn't be able to fund my photography obsession- poor excuse I know. Technically I am working a couple times a month to pay off tyler's student loan... that hasn't happened the last few months : /
This picture is looking a little green but Im too lazy to change it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment